Friday 14 October 2016

The Boy In The Striped Pyjama's.

We have just finished reading the fourth chapter of The Boy In The Striped Pyjama's. The Chapter was about Bruno and Gretel found lots of people wearing all the same clothing and working hard. The people were getting yelled at by all the soliders and they looked like they were crying. There are hundreds maybe even thousands. I think that the people aren't even getting fed and they don't have a bed to sleep in . In the next chapter I think Bruno and Gretel might try to go see what is going on over there fence. 

Here are the questions we answered. 




Here is my diary entry I had to do for one of the creates.



Here is the other create I had to do. We had to make the consentration camp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.