Monday 16 February 2015

Introducing the Magnificent Mya .

HI my name is Mya .
I live with my Mum Dad and Brother Arli .
I have lots of pets. I have 2 Cats named Cookie and Buzz,1 Dog named Snoop, 2 Axolotls named Nacho and Elsa and I have two kittens named Sparkle and Fluffy and they are both girls .
I play Netball, Basket ball I do swimming and art class
When I am older I would either like to be a teacher , singer or a marine biologist . 
My favourite animals are Whales Kittens Giraffes Dogs and heaps more . 
My favourite flavoured chocolate is caramel and boost .
My favourite colour is orange and purple and I like to climb tree's. 
Something cool about me is I have a big scar on my leg because when I was little I had something on my leg and I have had to have lots of operations on it .
I hope you liked listening about me .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.