Monday 18 May 2015

Anzac Dear Diary

Monday 11 May 2015.
WALT: Try and put adjectives adverbs and storng verbs to make my writing strong and exiting.

Night 1. Dear Diary it is nearly time to start the second day of war. I feel scared and I wish I had Mum and
Dad here to cuddle me and make me feel better. My trench is so dark and muddy. I sometimes don't want to get out of it incase someone is right there aming their gun at me. All I have been hearing is guns banging and ringing in my ear. Hopefully it stops and everything becomes nice and calm.

Night 2. I am finally knowing my life is upside down . Everything is drama and all I ahv ebeen doing is fighting. It breaks my heart to leave all of my good mates. I am breathing out frost  and everything is misty. My heart pounds faster and faster everytimeit think about it. All I ahve left is Mums Anzac biscuts. Thats How Ive been surving. It is time to go to bed comamder told me so...

Night 3. This is my last time writing to you Diary. The only thing I really have to say is is I hope you wish me good luck diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.