Thursday 15 October 2015

Homework . Summer Description. .


Summer!!!
Splish, Splosh, Splash  I could hear people running into the bright blue shimmering water. The sun was beaming boldly making everything sparkle . I climb onto the bumpy rocks ready to go scobadiving . I jump . The water was as warm as the sunset and I was on an adventure . I saw shells as smooth as sanded wood and crabs nipping things like big sharp mussels . Bubbles were floating underwater . Pop! I popped one it felt normal but also special in a way . I dived down deeper and deeper I could still see a speak of the sunlight . While I dived down it got darker and darker every kick I took . I had reached the bottom . I wasn't in the light anymore . I was in the darkness . My hand swept up a handful of sand . It brushed of my  hand and went back down to the bottom . It was very mysterious down here and I had never thought it would be this mysterious and magical . My summer was getting better and better. I got a bit of a chill so I swam back up . The sun was still beaming ever so brightly and I was amazed of what I had seen under their . 
I got out and ran to my friends and said this is the best summer ever and what I have seen is what summer should feel like . 





1 comment:

  1. Hey Mya
    Like the blog post at the writing is Awesome. What is your favorite thing about the story? What do you think you could have improved?
    Bye for Now ( See you at school)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.