Tuesday 1 March 2016

10 lies about me .

  1. I have blue eyes because me and brother were making cupcakes for take the cake and we made blue icing . Arli decided that he didn’t like the blue icing and started throwing it at me and some of it got into my eyes . That is why i have blue eyes.
2. I have blond hair because when I was as tired as a mouse and fell straight to sleep and my brother mixed white and light yellow paint and painted my hair blond and he laughed as loud as thunder I woke up and the paint already had dried and I had blond hair forever.

3. I have a loud voice because when I was singing in a band and my mouth was to close to the microphone that I swallowed it and the microphone was on and every time I speak the microphone makes me loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The reason why I am so talkative is because little Miss Chatterbox is my sister and when she died her soul cursed me and now I talk too much and now I will never stop being little Miss Chatterbox .

5. On January the 8th I was sunbathing on the beach until I heard a scream as loud as a pigs snort.I looked out at the shimmering ocean and their was a girl getting attacked by a great white shark .  I swam as fast as a stingray and managed to get the girl away from the shark . The great white bite my leg . Blood was pouring but I was a survivor . With my bare hands I was pounding the sharks face . The shark's eyes were furious and I could tell it was scared . It swam away as fast as it could and that is the legend of how I got my scar. DAN DAN DAN !!!!!!!

6. The reason why I like Taylor Swift is because Harry Styles had a crush on her and made Selena Gomez make me one of her biggest fans so I could find out information .

7. When I was born I got granted a wish by the one and only Michael Jackson . He granted me that when I am older I would like to dance and do hip hop . His wish that he gave me has been granted .

8. The reason why I am a nerd is because 4 years old I was addicted to the lollies called nerds . The nerd lollies cursed me and made me a nerd . Now I tell myself that I am never going to have the nerd lollies again.

9. When I was 3 years old I got adopted by the X-Men and my father was Cybor . I have to wear my glasses because if I take them off lasers shoot out of my eyes and everyone is in danger.

10. I was called Mya because before I was born my parents searched up what Mya stands for and according to them it means that it is a baby girl name and the name comes from an English origin . In English the meaning of the name is a variant of Mia or Maya. It also means beautiful , gorgeous and kind . They also told me that it means a beautiful multi talented actress , musician and dancer. I have a pretty cool name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.