Friday 18 November 2016

Antarctica and Naritive.

This week we have been doing some Antarctica activities. One of our activities was to do a Fcat File on and animal that lives in Antarctica. I choose to do Polar Bears and while I was researching I found out that Polar Bears only live in the Artic but I was still allowed to do Polar Bears . Here is my finished product.












Through out the past2-3 weeks we ahve been working on some narritive writing. Miss HInes had picked a photo for everyone had to write a Narrative about it. I called my narritive the Grey Stray. Hope you like it .



I have been running for miles and miles by now. I take a glimpse behind me and my home is now nowhere to be seen. I take a look in front of me . I look at the trail and I feel like it is never going to end . I can hear the the birds squawking in the distance wanting to find the light. I can feel the squishy leafs underneath my feet. I just heard deep cold breath coming from behind me . I look into the dark bush and see a shadow running past me . I look ahead and can see glowing eyes staring at me. I have a feeling someone or something is following me through my journey.I get a ray of sunlight gleaming into the woods. The brunches are so thick . I look ahead and can hear hear twigs rattling as load as a rattlesnake. Bounce . A big grey wolf comes out looking ferocious as ever. His saliva is dribbling down his mouth like he is hunting for food . His big black beady eyes are as scary as a tornado. I notice that he has an old rusty collar hanging of his neck. In the distance I can just see the name Jado. He is starts to walk closer and closer to me and Boom! He is running right towards like I am his lunch. I start to run and run as fast as I can , like my feet are on fire. I am to afraid to look back I just keep on running. I follow the path and I can see a speck of light that is only a few miles away. I follow the light and look behind me . I can see the dog watching me run into the distance. I slowly start to give up running until . I scream ahhhhhh . I look down at my feet and I am falling down a cliff. The ground is nowhere to be seen I don’t know when and where I am going to land . I slowly start to shut my eyes and pray that I am going to stay alive . I tilt my head back and look up into the misty dark sky. I can see the black crowes circling the sky like they are ruling the land. I start to shut my eyes and all I see is black. That was the last time anyone had ever heard from me.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mya Its Me Katelin from M3 Wow you have been working hard One of my favorite animals is a polar bear what about you? Maybe next time you should change the color of your writing On the page Kai pai (Good work).

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.