Friday 31 March 2017

Cupcakes.

At school every year we have a Family Fun Fiesta at our school. We have lots of activities to do and have food and icecreams. Every syndicate has to make something for the fiesta to try and sell. This year our syndicate has to make our very own cupcakes and someone comes in and judges them . There is a 1st place a 2nd place and 3rd place and a highly commended . It was my first year being able to make the cupcakes. I was very exicted. I stayed up until 10:30pm making my cupcake. I decided to make a vanillia cupcake with a litle suprise on the inside. It has cream cheese , nutella and jam. It also has vanillia icing with caramel fudge and little salted caramel bites aswell. Then around the out side it has milk chocolate and white choclate sticks with salted caramel bites in it. It took a long time to get the sticks just right. Then on top there is also some chocolate swirls on top. People get to bid on your cupcakes at the fiesta . I have put my reserve on at 4 dollars. It was really fun to make and here is my finished product. 


3 comments:

  1. Mya I think you need to follow in your mothers footsteps and become a chef! Your cupcake looks amazing and I may just have to put a bid on it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy OMG that Looks really good and amazing I really really should placed a bet on yours every time i look and i get hungry LOL did it take long to make and was it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mya, Emma here, Wow! Your cupcakes look amazing, how long did it take you to make them? What gave you the idea of that design? Great job, Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.