Friday 12 May 2017

What I have done for Week 2.

This week for Week 2 we have had a busy week. On Wednesday we had Wacky Wednesday. We do Wacky Wednesday every year and this year my Mum made a spider in my hair and I put on glasses with long blue and white socks with converses. Here is the finished product of my hair.

Every year on Friday of book week, we have book character day. We have to dress up as a character from a book and come as them . This year all the teachers dressed up from the Mr Men and Little Miss series. This year I dressed up as Cinderella and my friends Summer, Mackenzie, Yana and Ella dressed up as princesses as well. Summer dressed up as Snow White ,Mackenzie dressed up as Elsa from Frozen, Ella dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Yana dressed up as Sleeping Beauty. Here is a photo of us.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mya, I like your hair for Wacky Wednesday are those pipe cleaners for the legs? That is cool that you and all your friends dressed up as Princesses.
    Did you Get a book?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.