Friday 16 June 2017

Week 7 Work.

This Week I have been very busy. On Monday and Tuesday I was one of the people that got to do an Art Workshop. Abby Gully was the teacher that tought us how to do the art. We did a lot of drawing and my most favourite thing to draw was the Feathers. For the first day we Abby set out on the tables a big cloth with lots of Vases with Flowers ,Cups, Teapots and many more. We got lots of pieces of paper and had 3-5 minutes to draw what we were looking at . Then once we had choosen what sketch we wanted to do then we practiced it and made it the best we can. Then we enlarged it the next day and started to paint. We had to do a Warm coloured picture and a Light coloured picture. My favourite was the Warm coloured painting. My Painting was of a vine of leafs with two glasses with feathers in them. It was a lot of fun and I now know how to draw several diffrent things. 

For Maths this week we had to do our Weekly Revision and 4 tasks of our own choice. I did Volume, Place Value to Millions , Chance Experiments and Area of Squares and Rectangles. 

I also did Journal work . I had read 4 Storys and then do activites and comprehinsion on it. My favourite one was probably about the LLama's because I found out lots of information out that I didn't know before. I also liked they book that was about taking photos. I really like taking photos and I found out lots of information and I am gong to take it all in we I take another photo. 

I had a really good week and did lots of work andf I hope you did to.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mya. Your art workshop looked like so much fun! We are very lucky to have Abi work in our school! Keep up the hard work and would love to see some of your art work posted on here. Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.