Monday 30 July 2018

Self Respect.

Last week at Whanau time Mrs O Sullivan was talking about self respect.Our class took back this information and decided to do a video on the things that we think show self respect.We think that showing pride in our achivements is a big thing to do with self respect. If you get a certificate at assembly you recieve it with a great big smile and shoulders back. Also coming to school in a tidy uniform with your hair tyed back and respecting your own and others equipment. Sticking up for yourself if people are being mean and good people talk. Here is the video that we made. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mya, It's Caitlyn here from Totara 3. I'm very proud of how you have explained what self respect is and what it means. I really like how you have used punctuation in correct areas. I like the part when you told us about when you get a certificate, you walk up with pride and be happy. I think you have done an awesome job on self respect, what I like about self respect is looking after your things and being happy! Well Done, Mya! I'm very proud of you. Thanks for sharing what self respect means. Check out my blog.... Caitlyn@GMS Thanks..byee

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.