Wednesday 12 August 2015

Esio trot.

Title . Esso trot .
Author Roald Dahl
Genre : romance

Esio trot is about a women called Mrs  Silver  and a man called Mr Hoppy . Mr Hoppy likes Mrs Silver and Mrs silver likes her pet tortoise Alfie  . Mrs Silver asks him if he can make Alfie grow. Mr Hoppy made Alfie grow but it wasn't the right Alfie and so the real Alfie  was at the pet store and got bought by a little girl instead of Mrs Silver and mrs silver didn't now . Mrs Silver thought that Mr Hoppy was so clever because he made Alfie grow Mrs Silver  asked him to come around for a cup of tea and Mr Hoppy asked Mrs Silver to Marry her and she did and they had a great future toghther .













2 comments:

  1. Bonjour My my or Mya.
    How are you today.Like the book esio trot its a good book ah because its by roald dahl good job I like reading your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillie .
    Thank you for the nice comment. My day has been pretty good . Do you like the author Roald Dahl? Because I do .
    Thank you again for commenting on my blog.
    I hope I hear back from you .

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.