Wednesday 12 August 2015

Horse tales.

Title . Horse tales.
Author June Crebbin
Genre: fiction adventure .
 Horse tales was about lots of short horse tales . My favourite horse tale was chestnut grey. It was about a farmer who had meet a magical horse . He was a poor farmer boy and there was a competition which was who ever can jump up to the highest deck of the castle and get the princess's ring will be her husband . The farmer got the ring but was scared that the princess would dislike him . But she didn't and that is why it was my favourite tale. It is a good book and i liked reading it .



3 comments:

  1. Hi Mya

    They sound like great books what was your star rating for this amazing book my star rating would be **** for what I have heard so far
    good job
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mya
    That sounds like a good book i really like horse books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Emma.
    Thank you for the nice comment .
    My star rating is the same as yours it would be 4 out of five because some of the storys wern't as exicting as the others . Why would you put 4 starts for this blog post ?
    I hope I hear back from you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.