Wednesday 12 September 2018

Art Soiree.

This week on Friday the 14th of September we are holding our Art Soiree. Our school does this every two years as we do a production the other years. This year is very exciting for me as I am going to be very busy. I am peforming in the Grey Main Kapa Haka group and the Choir. Also my tye dye t shirt will be up for grabs. I have been working on this during the week. There will be lots of other peformences as we have lots of talented students at our school. There will be dancing, singing and much more. At the end of the night before everyone goes we have an auction, where we have a variety of things up for auction. My Photography will be up for grabs aswell. I am entering a few photos and fingers crossed I make a good amount of money for the school. Come along and have some fun.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, Mya
    Looks like you will be very busy performing in different things. They Tye Dye t-shirts do look pretty effective don't they I'm pretty happy with mine. What about you? Hope to hear from you soon.
    Bye,
    Rikki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.