Wednesday 12 September 2018

PrEp.

This week has been super busy. I have been working very hard as I am getting myself ready for PrEp. I applied for two jobs this year, warehouse and banker. I sent my cv and letter to the teachers and I got accepted for both. I choose to do Warehouse. The Warehouse is where everyone gets there equiptment and they write orders that we have to make and deliever to them. It is already very busy. We have been making orders and making sure everyone gets what they need. Next week is where the ventures are able to start making there products. They have two weeks to make as much products as they can. After the first week of work we hold a mini market so they ventures get to try out there product and see on average how much people will buy them. Then the second week evryone has to contribute and we have the big market where Grey Main students and Parents come along and buy some things. We don't use real money either, we make our own. The venture that raises the most amount of money wins and they get awards. PrEp is so much fun and I can't wait for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.