Friday 3 August 2018

Weekly Reflection Week 2 Term 3.

This week for maths we have been working as a class on Probabiltiy. We have been doing lots of different  activities to do with Probability. One of the things we had to do was do an investigation and present it on a graph. I chose to present my question on a pictograph. My question that I asked my class mates was... What is your Favourite Sport? Next week I am thinking on doing a wider investigation on how many M&M's are in a packet and the amount of colours. Here is my Pictograph.


We also have been working on Geometery. We had to complete a work book and also make our own to show that we understand Geometry. We worked on Trapezoid,Parallegrams and  Rhombus. We also had to work on understanding the amount of vertices a shape has.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.